Thursday, June 12, 2014

Littleisms Part 2 and Musings of a Nana



          these grandchildren!
 
Sienna do you want to help me make Mac and Cheese?  Yes.  Ok, then bring your chair over here to the counter to help.  I can't, because my arms are too short, and it is too far.

Sienna I want to take my sock off with my foot.


1.  Both like to be cuddled
2.  Too hard to cook with two unless you are a samari warrior preparing each tsp or cup for pouring in sequence and of course taking turns.
3.  Forget putting shoes and socks on when they are both together and a tickle game is going on.
4.  When one is offended or put out immediate loud crying begins.
5.  Never ask two little ones what they want to watch on tv...you will never win.
6.  A 4 1/2 year old can sleep in the same room with a 2 1/2 year old and be very quiet so she goes to sleep.
7.  Both love to clip the bushes and trees, my maple tree is now sufficiently trimmed.
8. Both like to wrestle and goof around. 
9.  So much easier now with Jakob and Sienna as both can get into their car seat by themselves and Jakob can buckle himself in. Makes traveling easier.
10.  Better to keep both in a shopping cart or your trip will be 2 times longer if one or both are out and you might get a headache.
11. Sienna and Jakob like to eat basil out of the garden, only a little coughing sound as they were swallowing.
12.  Both want to be first.
13.  Both always say they are the winner.
14.  If one thinks of something the other want to do exactly that.
15. They both can make up songs.
16.  Jakob is very litteral, everything Sienna pretended was corrected by Jakob.
17.  Sienna is not as litteral and will make up tons of stuff. This kind of drives Jakob crazy.
18.  Choice for dinner - Jakob - Macaroni and Cheese - Sienna - Broccoli
19.  Both absolutely love their vegetables especially RED PEPPER!
20.  Jakob loves to plays knights battling with spears and axes.  He is always the good guy.
21.  Jakob watching Zack and Quack on tv.....He said they are made of paper.  I said are you made of paper?  He said No, when you squeeze my cheeks I do not rip.
21.  Sienna:  Can I take these dollies into the bathtub, they have their bathing suits on. 
22. Jakob:  Can I take these legos into the bath tub? ( lego men) If they play in the water the water will drip right out of their feet.
23.  Sienna:  My body says it bath time.

No comments:

Post a Comment